An appeal can be filed with the State Commission of respective state within 30 days of the receipt of order of District Forum.
Checklist made available by a State Commission Office:
1. Three sets( for court) and all opposite parties.
2. District forum order copy in original.
3. Case Summary.
4. Within 30 days from date of receipt of District Forum.
5. Condonation of delay ( if crosses 30 days).
6. Memo of parties with address.
7. If advocate, Vakalatnama.
8. Pagination 1 to last.
9. Attach FDR Photocopy to appeal: In favor of Registrar, State Commission/ State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission and should be drawn On a Nationalized Bank and should be for a Minimum period of 1 year.
10. Index containing
- Memo of parties
- District Forum order original
- Condonation if delay with affidavit(if cross 30 days)